- How many stars is the hotel?
- How do I make direct contact with the hotel?
- How many stars is the hotel?
- If I make an online booking, will I be offered a 'best rate'?
- What types of rooms are available and what are the differences between room types?
- Are your hotel rates per person or per room?
- (English) Are my credit card details necessary when making a reservation?
(English) Yes, to guarantee the reservation. Otherwise hotel reserves the right to release the booking at 6 pm on the date of arrival.
- (English) Will my credit card be charged?
(English) We may block an amount on the credit card, equivalent to 1 night’s room charge to guarantee payment but this block will be automatically released in two weeks if not redeemed. Furthermore, we do not charge without proper authorisation from the guest. However, select packages may require full-prepayment at the time of booking but this will be made known at the time of making the reservation.
Guests can choose to settle the bill in cash or credit card at the time of check-out.
- (English) How safe are credit card details that are submitted online?
(English) Our hotel uses SSL secure encryption to ensure that all your personal information and credit card details are kept confidential. The security of information is very important for us.
For added security, guests are requested to present the credit card used in the online booking/purchase of accommodation together with personal identification (ID card or passport) upon check-in.
Should you not wish to submit your credit card information online, we are pleased to accept reservations via fax or phone. However, credit card information will still be required to guarantee the reservation
- (English) What is your cancellation policy?
In the event of a cancellation or no-show, the following will apply:
- For stays of 1 to 7 nights
If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of one (1) room night’s accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation
- For stays of 8 to 14 nights
If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of two (2) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation
For stays of 15 to 21 nights
If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of three (3) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation
- For stays of 22 nights and more
If the property is not informed 72-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of five (5) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
- For stays of 1 to 7 nights
- (English) Do you have a pets' policy?
(English) Regrettably pets of all sizes are not allowed in the hotel to ensure comfort of other hotel guests.
- (English) What are your check-in and check-out times?
(English) Check-in time is 2:00 pm
Check-out time is 12:00 noon
For early Check-In & late Check-Out you can make a special request at the time of booking
- (English) Is it possible to check-in early?
(English) Early arrivals before the standard check-in time of 2:00 pm will be subject to a half-day charge (50% of your room rate) unless such an offer is available through Promotions or Packages. For an early arrival request, kindly contact our reservations at [email protected]
Early check in service can purchased at 750 THB which allows guest to check in from 06:00 am onward. This option is available at the time of making a booking as an additional service.
- (English) What is the charge for a late check-out?
(English) Late check-out is subject to room availability and the charges are as follows:
Check-out before 6:00 pm – 50% charge (based on your room rate or room rates offered at the time)
Check-out after 6:00 pm – Full overnight rate
The hotel will do our best to accommodate all guests requests based on room availability at the time of the request. Should you wish to arrange for a late check-out, kindly contact our reservations at [email protected]
Late check out service can purchased at 750 THB which allows guest to check out until 06:00 pm. This option is available at the time of making a booking as an additional service.
- (English) Do you have non-smoking rooms?
(English) At Citin Pratunam Bangkok Hotel , we have one smoking floor while all other guest floors are non-smoking. For a non-smoking room, kindly advise us at the time of reservation to allow us to arrange the best possible room for the date of your arrival.
- (English) Do you have twin, triple and quadruple rooms?
(English) Citin Pratunam Bangkok Hotel offers a choice of king size or twin bedded rooms. The hotel does have triple bedrooms but its limited.
- (English) Do you have inter-connecting rooms?
(English) Yes, we do. A king bedded superior studio connects with a twin bedded superior studio.
- (English) What is the cost of an extra bed?
(English) An extra bed (applicable for Superior Twin room ONLY) is offered at THB 600 nett with breakfast for one person.
- (English) What is the hotel's policy regarding children?
(English) There is no charge for children below the age of 12 years sharing a room with parent(s) on existing bedding.
If an extra bed is required, regardless of age, an extra bed charge will be incurred
Children 12 years and above are charged the full adult breakfast price of THB 200.00 nett
Children between the ages of 5 and 11 years are charged a rate of THB 100.00 nett per child/breakfast
Children 4 years and below eat breakfast for free
- (English) Does the hotel provide babysitting services?
(English) The hotel does not provide baby-sitting services.
- (English) Are baby cots available?
(English) Yes, baby cots are available upon request and are free of charge.
- (English) Where is breakfast served and at what time?
(English) Breakfast is served at the Sagar Ratna which is located on the ground floor of the 2nd building from 6.30 am to 10.30 am on the weekdays and 6.30 to 11.00am on weekends.
- (English) How many restaurants do you have and what are they?
(English) We have one restaurant, Sagar, which currently operates only vegan buffet breakfast for its guest from 6:30 am to 10:30 am during weekday and 06:30 am to 11:00 am during weekend
- (English) Is vegetarian cuisine available in the restaurants?
(English) Yes, and as a healthy alternative, only vegetarian cuisine is available at Sagar Ratna.
- (English) Is the food served in the restaurants 'halal'?
(English) Strictly speaking the food served is not processed in ‘halal’ style, however, we have dishes available that are pork free.
- (English) Do you have 24-hour Room Service?
(English) Unfortunately, we do not provide room service.
- (English) Do you have coffee / tea making facilities in the rooms?
(English) Guest rooms are equipped with a hot water boiler and in-room coffee and tea sachets.
- How many rooms does Citin Pratunam have?
There are 76 rooms at Citin Pratunam by Compass Hospitality.
- (English) Do you have hairdryers in the rooms?
(English) All guest rooms are equipped with hairdryers stored in the drawer of the room desk.
- (English) Does the hotel provide iron and ironing boards in all rooms?
(English) Iron and ironing boards are available on request. Kindly contact the housekeeping department.
- (English) How far is the hotel from the airport and do you provide airport transfers? And if so, what is the cost?
(English) The property is a 35-40 minute drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Airport transfers are provided upon request at THB 1,200 nett per way for a limousine.
- (English) How much is an airport taxi or limousine?
(English) An airport taxi is approximately THB 400-500 nett per way including toll charges. A limousine is available upon request at THB 1,000 nett per way.
- (English) Can luggage be stored at the hotel whilst I travel elsewhere?
(English) Yes, for a maximum of 30 days at no cost. Should your belongings not be claimed after 90 days, the hotel reserves the right to remove them.
- (English) What is the weather like at different times of the year?
(English) Bangkok being a tropical city, weather is warm throughout the year with April and May being especially hot and sticky. June to September are cooler months (24-28c), however, it is the rainy season. The most pleasant time of year is October to February, where temperatures range from 25-28c with light breezes and only the occasional shower.
- (English) Is the tap water safe to drink?
(English) No, tap water in Thailand is not potable. Complimentary bottled water is supplied to your rooms on a daily basis.
- (English) Is there a doctor on call?
(English) We have arranged for an on-call service of Doctors from the near by Phayathai Hospital which is 20 minutes away from the hotel.
- (English) How far is the nearest hospital?
(English) The nearest hospital is the Phayathai Hospital, 10 minutes away by car from the hotel.
- (English) Where is the nearest bank or currency exchange?
(English) The nearest reputable bank with currency exchange is the Kasikorn Bank, five minutes away on foot, located near the Baiyoke Sky hotel.
For detailed directions, kindly contact the reception
- (English) What time do banks open?
(English) Monday to Friday – 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- (English) What voltage is used in Thailand?
(English) The voltage in Thailand is 220 volts.
- (English) Can I connect my laptop in the room?
(English) Yes, via LAN and a wireless connection. For log-in and password, necessary for use of this service, kindly contact the reception.
- (English) What kind of Internet connection do you provide and what is the cost?
(English) Internet throughout the hotel premises is complimentary to all our guest
- (English) Are dual telephone sockets available in rooms?
(English) Yes, dual telephone sockets are available in the rooms.
- (English) What is the hourly / daily rate for limousine service?
(English) Limousine service rates are as follows:
Daily rate of THB 5,000 – 6,500 (maximum of 11 hours within the Bangkok metropolitan area)
Hourly rate of THB 500 – 650 (minimum of two hours within the Bangkok metropolitan area)
For arrangements, kindly contact our reception.
- (English) Are secretarial and other business services such as translation available?
(English) Regrettably, business center services are limited to faxing, photocopying and Internet stations.
- (English) How far is the hotel from the Skytrain and MRT?
(English) There are two BTS Skytrain stations within a 20 minute walk; Phayathai and Ratchathewi station. Alternatively, our Tuk Tuk service offers a scheduled route to the Phayathai station.
- (English) Do you have a tour desk?
(English) Yes we do have tour desk to help you with arranging tour packages
- (English) Are there shopping centres nearby?